Was one of your New Year’s resolutions to reduce the stress in your life? One of the ways people are achieving that is by coloring. Adults who color are not only reducing stress but also stimulating their brains in areas of motor skills and creativity.
The publishing world is taking advantage of this new phenomenon. If you walk into any bookstore, you will see huge displays of coloring books. On Amazon.com of their top 100 Bestsellers, 15 of those were coloring books at the time this review was written.
If you have always wanted to try coloring but didn’t know where to start or if you are constantly on the go and can’t carry around a color book and colored pencils, we have an app for you to try. It’s called Colorfy: Coloring for Adults. This app allows you color anything from Floral, Animal, Famous Art Work, Cats, Geometric Patterns, Mandalas, Oriental patterns with just a touch of your screen, A really cool part of this app is the Messages section. Not only does it come with a set of messages to color, you can also compose you own. Here is an example of one you can do:
Once you are done with your coloring the app allows you to either share it on Facebook or Instagram or e-mail it to show off your masterpiece.
The app does allow you to purchase additional pictures and colors. So if you want to see what all this coloring craze is about, Colorfy may be the place to start.
· Name of App: Colorfy:Coloring for Adults
· Audience: Suitable for All Audiences
· Platform: iOs, Android, and Amazon
· What the App Does and why we recommend it: Allows users to experience the benefits of coloring on their mobile device
· What platform we used to recommend the app: Android and Amazon
· Cost of App: Free though the user can purchase extra pictures and color palates to use.